• Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Kind of funny. Here's a guy or gal that will be flying your family around and
he doesn't know what to do with his dog. What has this profession come
too.

Dog

I had a dog, but all he did was bite me. I don't think he liked me. Come to think of it, I don't think anyone likes me. Hell, I don't like me.

Find your dog a new home preferebly one with a relative so you can visit him whenever you want. I was sad when I gave mine to my parents but you really have no other choice. You can't leave your dog locked up when your on a 4 day and if you do I hope someone calls the ASPCA. It will be sad for you but its best for your dog. And if you really don't have the heart to do that then turn down the class date and look for a new career.

DwayneWorthless said:
I had a dog, but all he did was bite me. I don't think he liked me. Come to think of it, I don't think anyone likes me. Hell, I don't like me.

On another note, Worhthless looks a lot like Dr. Phil in your avatar.:laugh:

Need a place to stay in STL starting Jan. I have a 105lbs Rott/Lab mix, well behaved. I fly four days per week; willing to spend good money if someone can take care of her while I'm away. Can anyone help?

I would but I'm in MKE. I love dogs and money

We had to find a new home for our dog. It was rough but life's been much easier since. Want to take the wife and baby away for the weekend? No problem. It really was sad, but it was the best thing for the dog. She needed a full-time family, not constant travellers.

go to the local pet store to ask about, and check the phone book for pet sitters. they will either board your pet for you (usually cheaper than a kennel) or they'll come to your house every day to walk, feed and play with your pet.

Get Married...

My fiance' is house sitting and taking care of my dog while I'm in training and on trips and such. Come to think of it, I bought it for her anyway, so she should.

Latest resources

Back