Anyone getting FedEx calls??

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
fartknocker said:
If this is true, I apologize. I just saw some of the threads where RJDC was apparently thinking about suing to get a job. I didn't know if RJDC was kidding or being for real. :laugh:

Fair enough!!!!:beer: I just don't like to see anybody's blood pressure go up for no reason, that's what women are for!!!!:laugh:

I sued in June '05 and start training in January 2021...when my case is finally heard by Harriet Miers and the rest of the Supremes. :)

FWIW...I was in the training building today and saw 5 suits waiting to start day 1 of the interview process. I didn't ask when or if they did a meet and greet. I also checked out the bulletin board in the training department and it looks like they are planning on 30 per month starting in January through at least May.

fartknocker said:
If this is true, I apologize. I just saw some of the threads where RJDC was apparently thinking about suing to get a job. I didn't know if RJDC was kidding or being for real. :laugh:

Who are you kidding???? Everything on this board is "for real"!!! :rolleyes:

It looks like from this thread that it's about six months from meet and greet to interview...but, since they have shut down their meet and greets for a few months now, it would make sense that they will be getting caught up, and time from meet and greet to interview, ideally, should start to shorten???

Latest resources

Back