Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

twiceskunkeddog

Twice in a week!!!
If so, when did you do your Meet & Greet and with whom?

Thanks,

TSD

No.
April '05.

RJDC said:
Can you sue FedEx to force one of their chief pilots to meet with you?

HAHA!!!!:laugh: Let me know how it goes, I need an in somehow.:beer:

RJDC said:
Can you sue FedEx to force one of their chief pilots to meet with you?

What an idiot! :mad:

Do you really want to work there? If you do, you will find a way to get to know some FedEx folks. It's called networking. Jumpseat. Go to MEM. Work as a handler loading the FedEx planes. Do whatever it takes!! If you really want the job, this determination will show up in the interview. Your real character will shine.

Talking about suing people to get what you want is a cowardly way of getting things done. :bawling: You may get an interview and even a job, but how would that make you feel, going to work every day knowing you got a job only because you sued or threatend to do so. Think a little about that.

Rant over. :)

fartknocker said:
What an idiot! :mad:

Do you really want to work there? If you do, you will find a way to get to know some FedEx folks. It's called networking. Jumpseat. Go to MEM. Work as a handler loading the FedEx planes. Do whatever it takes!! If you really want the job, this determination will show up in the interview. Your real character will shine.

Talking about suing people to get what you want is a cowardly way of getting things done. :bawling: You may get an interview and even a job, but how would that make you feel, going to work every day knowing you got a job only because you sued or threatend to do so. Think a little about that.

Rant over. :)

WHOA, WHOA, hold on!! I believe RJDC was making fun of another thread were somebody actually asked if sueing would be a good for getting a job at FEDEX!!!! Don't know the exact details, but it was pretty recent!!!

say again said:
WHOA, WHOA, hold on!! I believe RJDC was making fun of another thread were somebody actually asked if sueing would be a good for getting a job at FEDEX!!!! Don't know the exact details, but it was pretty recent!!!

If this is true, I apologize. I just saw some of the threads where RJDC was apparently thinking about suing to get a job. I didn't know if RJDC was kidding or being for real. :laugh:

Last edited:
These threads always get hijacked. :mad:

Meet and greet in June. Patiently waiting for the call. Good luck everyone.

Latest resources

Back