• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Anyone Get A Call from US Airways Yet?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
When you say its a flat $38,000 am I to assume that means you are payed a salary no matter how much you fly? No overtime for first year FO's?

THAT PAY SUCKS!

Hey MIA,

Did they hired you with a handshake after the interview or are they making everyone wait for a letter now?
I was told at the interview that I would receive a phone call that day or the next with their decision. I was called about two hours after the interview with the job offer pending my background check.

I like this system much better than other airlines that think its fun to make you wait weeks for a postal letter!

Agreed. At America West, they would have you leave the room for a few minutes and then you'd come back in and get the congrats and handshakes if you'd made the cut.

A friend of mine interviewed yesterday, but hasn't heard back yet...not sure if that's good, bad or neither.

They are still making us Wholy-owned guys/gals wait for interviews, and then if hired, we will not be put into class until March 08. Followed by metered amounts for the rest of the year.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back