Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Avoiding certain places

Connectionpilot said:
I'm looking for a good place to do my multi training and my CFI in the Nashville area. Any thoughts?

Can tell you where to avoid doing your training,and that would be M88 @ Nashville,Colemill Enterprises.

Good Luck with your training!!!!!

I hear good things about Lebanon (M54) and just south is MTSU (MBT). hope this helps

yea I'm really thinking about bailing DCA, I feel like the money is being milked right out of my pocket. But then again, I have to find a way to get out of my lease at the apartment. If anyone advises I stay at DCA please speak now lol

It might be a little far, but I found AllATP's in Bowling Green satisfactory for my MEI. I don't see why they wouldn't do just as well for the MEL.

Come to Dickson, TN (M02) which is 40 miles west of Nashville. I've got a Twin Comanche I can teach you Multi in. PM me if you might be interested.

I'm in Plantation Lakes...
I like the education I'm getting at the school... its just a pain in the wallet, also I looked an updated hiring pool for AE and Chautauqua and their minimums came down to 500tt and 100m. As did other regionals. I don't want to get in with the bare minimums but I don't want to go so long as to have wasted time. What would be my best option to get 300 hrs?

Well the quick answer to the first two paragraphs is, I'm 20 years old and I don't have a family, not even a girlfriend, that would just hold me back right now. Right now, the regionals is my goal. If I make $400 a month or 20k a year, which basically is the same, would be enough for me right now. Plus I'm adding hours to my book. So if I can get the hours faster at DCA, then I'll stay, but if I can get the same amount of hours in the same amount of time at an FBO, then I'll do that. Which one would you pick?

Latest resources

Back