anyone fly for CitationShares

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

coolwhip

Anyone out there? How's it look? Just gettin' a feel for the frax market. I'm months, if not years and a type rating away. Thanks...

Humble, know that they have hired at least one furloughee (U.S. Air; three yrs.)

Best to ya.

Still 4-5 folks/month.

Dan Smith is the one to connect with at CS.

Good luck in what ever direction you may go. PIGHEEL

I want a job with Citationshares

I have had it with flyin the 60...haad iiiiit! This company is lousy, lameo.

How can I get an application for Citationshares...anyone have an idea? What is the interview like over there? What is Dan Smiths phone number?

I hear they have a good package over there...

TBH

I'm wondering if those of us who live on the west coast will get a shot....you have to live within 90 minutes of your base and the nearest is DEN. Any plans for a west coast base?

Coolwhip,

It looks great from the inside! A true growth opportunity if you are looking for an aviation career. We select flightcrewmembers based on their ability to adapt to our "5 Star" corporate culture. Flight time is important, but your attitude, and customer service skills will go far with us. It also helps to have a recommendation from one of our employees.

As for the West Coast, we have a carefully planned expansion that will take our PSA to the West Coast and possibly open pilot domiciles there during the coming months.

We have hired ex-United personnel along with a few others from other Major Airline furloughs. An airline pilot can expect the same from us as any other fractional with regards to airline seniority.

You can expect to fly Brand New Citation Aircraft under factory warranty, with many state of the art, pilot friendly features like EFB's (electronic flight bag..jeppview) as an example.

Feel free to PM me with any inquiries. You can find how to apply at CitationShares by checking our website at Http://www.Citationshares.com.

Best of luck

Last edited:
Skyking650,

Sounds like a great company with good growth prospects. How often do company aircraft fly to the West Coast? I know that most of the clients are based on the East Coast and Midwest. How often do you find yourself flying into Santa Monica or Seattle? Do some aircraft fly West more than others - how often would the CJ1s find themselves in Socal?

Cheers

Latest resources

Back