• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Anyone ever seen this site? Pilots For Truth

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
If he tells you what he thinks he'll be a conspiracy theorist in your mind. You'll then be able to simply dismiss him because to be thought of as a "conspiracy theorist" is seen these days as the equivalent of being a "wack-job nutty loon".

To question government is seen as unpatriotic. Is it really?

I think RJ is honorable by sticking with facts only and not speculating. He has not once speculated on things he can not provide evidence for. I admire that.

There are a lot of unanswered questions, that if those in power have their way will go unanswered forever.

Maybe they should go unanswered?

I almost think for the health of our nation the truth should never be known by the masses because the truth is way too damaging.

Like in the Matrix, you can choose to take the blue pill and live in the fantasy land or you can take the red pill and enter the rabbit's hole.

Honestly I wish I'd have taken the blue pill, but wow if you take the red pill the rabbit's hole can be so interesting and astonishing!

The message I always try to get across is, whether the U.S. govt. helped pull off 9/11, whether it was simply allowed to happen by diverting fighter aircraft away from the east coast into the several war games going on that day, or if the U.S. was completely caught off guard, I believe 9/11 is being used as an excuse for all of our involvement in the middle east to control the oil. The world is about to experience a global oil crisis. Here is a 911/Peak Oil documentary with some of my views:
GOOGLE VIDEO

Jet

Last edited:
Do you have to try to insert Peak Oil into everything? I think "Peak Oil" is a physical (matter of geology and physics) but lets keep this about 9/11. There are other oil production threads that can be used again for peak oil arguments.

But saying "Oh you just believe everything the government tells you" and similar type arguments are used with every single conspiracy out there and are rather tiresome. They should find another reply.

There is a very specific reason I am wanting to know what his opinion is what happened. We want to know his 9/11 explaination.

9/11 and peak oil should be always said in the same sentence. 9/11 is being used to help the USA deal with peak oil. That is conspiracy fact my friend.

9/11 and peak oil should be always said in the same sentence. 9/11 is being used to help the USA deal with peak oil. That is conspiracy fact my friend.

No, that makes no sense, and is not what I am asking about anyways. Maybe you think peak oil and 9/11 are related. Fine, you can have that conspiracy. I am asking what RJPilot thinks happened on 9/11. Was it united and american flights hijacked by Muslims, or did it involve planted bombs, or cruise missiles, holograms, USAF bombing Pentagon, etc etc. I am wanting his specific explanation of what transpired that day, I am sure he knows since he is so sure what what is taken as fact was not true.

I almost think for the health of our nation the truth should never be known by the masses because the truth is way too damaging.

Like in the Matrix, you can choose to take the blue pill and live in the fantasy land or you can take the red pill and enter the rabbit's hole.

Honestly I wish I'd have taken the blue pill, but wow if you take the red pill the rabbit's hole can be so interesting and astonishing!

Jet

Wow that is funny. So you took some pills and thought this up. That explains everything.

Still no response from RJ.

I think everyone interested in what happened on 9/11 should watch these two movies:

Loose Change has a SECOND edition out with the evidence laid out nicely. They talk about what happened to all of the people if the planes didn't actually go down in Pennsylvania or hit the Pentagon. This is always a large unknown but they have some good evidence.
You must see this:
LOOSE CHANGE SECOND EDITION on Google

Alex Jones has a good new movie about the history of state sponspored FALSE FLAG operations(terrorist attacks vs your own nation posing as another nation to blame the enemy). Did you know that it has been proven from unclassified U.S. govt. documents that the Gulf of Tonkin incident that started the Vietnam War was made up to start the Vietnam war?
They then confront the events of the 7/7 England bombings and the 9/11 attacks

Some of the best evidence of thermite being used to weaken the steal on the world trade centers is presented in this movie. In great zoomed footage you can see what looks like molten lava pouring out of the world trade center at the floors near the impact just before the collapses! They also talk a lot about World Trade Center Building 7 a lot. Why does it look like that building was brought down in a controlled demolition??
You must see this:
TERRORSTORM on Google

I don't know if any of what these guys are saying is true. I'm not saying any of it is. There are just defitinitely unanswered questions. Is there anything wrong with questioning your government? Or maybe there is.....

If anyone is going to participate in a discussion on whether the events on 9/11 are what the government is telling us, then you have to see these two movies. If you are a firm believer in the U.S. Government's conspiracy theory than you have to see the other sides views. Give those two movies a look and at the very least you may be entertained. :)

Jet

Last edited:
No, Loose change does not lay out evidence. They lay out claims, you need to learn the difference. This video is so full of crap

Alex Jones? Oh that conspiracy peddling "paYtriot"?

Yes many of these questions have been answered, but to illinformed people, who those who completely do not want to understand it or for those who need a belief in conspiracies in order to get out of bed in the morning, they will always believe in silly conspiracies.
I don't know if any of what these guys are saying is true. I'm not saying any of it is. There are just defitinitely unanswered questions. Is there anything wrong with questioning your government? Or maybe there is.....
Find a new reply. That one is so overused. Funny how if you exercise your own thought and think these conspiracies are silly, they accuse you of being a government shill, or not questioning what the government says.
No matter what conspiracy these kooks come up with, from the rail cars that will take us all to FEMA camps, to chemtrails, to this crap, they always have this is a reply if you disagree with them.

I think its the conspiracy kooks that are the ones who are unable to deal with questions and disagreement. I am waiting for RJPilot to give us his explanation of what happened, so I can question it. Loose Change does not ever actually say what they think happened either. I wish they would so I can QUESTION IT. Oh wait, is questioning then bad them or good?

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back