Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Was a po'd FO/ Hey EagleRJ

Hey EagleRJ:

Just for info. I was at AE for 18 months and I really liked it. But no pic in the forseeable future. So I was one of the fo's that left for exp I. The sf3 capt deal was pretty cool. I flew 30 -50(max) hours a month and the pay was better than AE RJ pay.

But you are correct the furlough thing sucked and I've been right seat CRJ(19 and change an hour) for 3 months.
And I've been really pissed, you know the standerd this was a bad idea thing.

But the up side is that I did hold CRJ capt this month, which still puts me here 11 months. And looking at the bid awards the last former AE fo was awarded CRJ ca as well. 51/hr at 75 gurantee for a reserve capt. ( which is what we will always be) is not to bad in my book)

This could have been a bad choice, but thank god it seems to have worked out

best of luck

burg

hey cliff

Atpcliff....

Where were you furloughed from?

I had the same experience you had...3 months of tasting the airlines....and then poof (9/11). Thankfully, i've been recently recalled, but I dont know what the future holds, things seem so uncertain right now where I work.

Hey Corey "stunsiapla",

Are you really so anti-pilot that your screen name on this board is "alpa is nuts" backwards?

Typical Eagle management.

Petey Buffington

I believe that he was discredited some time back. His book can't be that great if he needed a vanity press to publish it.

English said:
Hey Corey "stunsiapla",

Are you really so anti-pilot that your screen name on this board is "alpa is nuts" backwards?

Anyone who knows me knows that I am far from being anti-pilot. If you work for Eagle, "english", you know this to be true. What does "Typical Eagle management" mean? What I have done is expressed an opinion and had the fortitude to put my name on it. In the same mind-set, should a low-blow delivered by an anonymous person be termed "typical eagle pilot"? Of course not. It is never fair to categorize an individual based on the actions of his peers.

stunsiapla,

What's with the screen name if you are management and are not anti-pilot?? Seems pretty anti-pilot to this non-management type.

English said:
Hey Corey "stunsiapla",

I have changed my screen name to TypicalManager in honor of "english". My old one really was kind of rude, wasn't it? I tried changing my screen name to TypicalManagement, but that has too many letters.

Corey

Typical Managment,

Name sure brings chills to my body. I guess I need more K.Y.! And yes I am an Beagle pilot.

Someone wake me up from this managment nightmare!

Corey,

I'm not an anonymous poster...my screen name is my last name - English. I am an ex-Eagle pilot, so I speak with knowledge on this subject. Lastly, I'm sorry if you are offended that I outed your screenname...I used to listen to records backwards, and it kinda stuck with me...

Latest resources

Back