• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Anybody See this?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
He's an idiot. Watch his stupid video about "why I tagged Air Force One". How can he ask/demand respect for his form of art when he disrespects people and their property.

Loser.

eP.

Too bad he didn't get his ass shot.

I agree with all the above, but you guys have to admit that did take some kahunas to do. Especially in this day and age. He was likely to have gotten a bullet put through his head if they had caught him running out there like that - without asking any questions!

Also, was real impressed with the security there. He could've very easily have slipped a bomb or other device into the engine. Granted they go over that airplane with a fine tooth comb before every flight, and probaly would fly it, nothing says the guy couldn't have blown up Air Force One sitting on the ramp right there.

I'd loved to have seen the next security guy thats walked by and see the engine grafiti'd (sp?) Don't you know that was a bad night to be on that security detail!

User997 said:
Also, was real impressed with the security there. He could've very easily have slipped a bomb or other device into the engine. Granted they go over that airplane with a fine tooth comb before every flight, and probaly would fly it, nothing says the guy couldn't have blown up Air Force One sitting on the ramp right there.
User,

Thats mainly why I started this thread. How a punk like that can get through the security guarding the Presidential B-747 is beyond me. What if it was trained terrorists looking to put some C4 somewhere on the aircraft? I hope these pilots do thorough walk arounds.

Furthermore I wonder if the Secret Service has contacted this guy yet. I am sure he has some 'splaining to do.

Boy I hope its a hoax, otherwise I'd be very concerned if the feds can't protect AF1, how can they protect Joe Shmoe citizen?

Honestly though I don't see how they could hoax that.

If you click on the legal disclaimer link on the posted website, it states the depicted event is fictional. I'm surprised legal hobbiest, FN FAL, did not beat me to this discovery.:D

How can anyone believe flightglobal.com is reliable when the information about the video was on the web page.

Lazy journalists these days.

Latest resources

Back