• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Anybody knows anything about Maxjet?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Come on you're way off base. Everyone knows Absolut must be a fine vodka because it comes in such a cool bottle.

radarlove said:
I know. It reminds me of Jet Blue's Orwell-speak, where vendors are "business partners" and every employee, even Neeleman's secretary, is a "crewmember".

Funny...didn't think of it much.

I was always a "crewmember" until I asked why my health insurance was raised. When I asked why I was told something like.
"To offset the increased in health care requirements...all employees will have premiums raised"
Thought I was a crewmember? Guess not when $ is involved.

wndshr said:
why do you think jetblue pilots wear those blue shirts? branding. the public will know what a jetblue pilot looks like but not a (fill in the blank) airline pilot.

Actually, no. They just think you're a flight attendant.

SeaLord said:
Branding is truly an amazing thing. For instance: Absolut vodka has somehow convinced the planet that they actually produce quality liquor. In truth, it's garbage akin to distilled goat urine. That shoot would be embarassed in a tasting. Good thing our friends and neighbors in the trailers down the road still buy it up by the gallon. The only thing they did right was 'brand' themselves with a world-class ad campaign. Perception is reality many times.

Well I've never been accused of having a sophisticated hard achohol palate but I think all vodka has little taste; it tastes like whatever you mix it with in my opinion. Maybe distilled goat urine in orange juice would taste the same.

Latest resources

Back