Anybody knows anything about Maxjet?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

jetjockey#1

Has anybody heard anything about this "airline". 76-2ER out of JFk and IAD to London, all business class. I guess this is a Low Cost Airline going international?

In their website they say the are planning on using 75's with only 72 seats, all business class for 799$. WOW!! how is that going to make money.

Met an FA from Airtran the other day in JFK who was up there to interview with them. I think they start mid-Nov.

In similar news, Eros starts service tomorrow with like 48 seats on 757s to Stansted. Sounds like they might get a jump on Maxjet. CEO of Eros was on CNBC today.

I just looked at their website. What he11 is a "flight ambassador"? I'm assuming FA of course. I guess after the flights the waste management engineer will empty the toilets and the patron personal effect conveyance technicians will drage the baggage.

anotherwannabe said:
I just looked at their website. What he11 is a "flight ambassador"? I'm assuming FA of course. I guess after the flights the waste management engineer will empty the toilets and the patron personal effect conveyance technicians will drage the baggage.

I know. It reminds me of Jet Blue's Orwell-speak, where vendors are "business partners" and every employee, even Neeleman's secretary, is a "crewmember".

George never used such language!

But I guess you can't help yourself at taking another sophmorish swipe at JetBlue.

It's not a swipe at Jet Blue, it's a swipe at the language they use--is a secretary a "crewmember" as defined by the FAA? Well? Bueller?

Latest resources

Back