• NC Software is having a Black Friday Sale Event thru December 4th on Logbook Pro, APDL - Airline Pilot Logbook, Cirrus Elite Binders, and more. Use coupon code BF2020 at checkout to redeem 15% off your purchase. Click here to shop now.
  • NC Software is proud to announce the release of APDL - Airline Pilot Logbook version 10.0. Click here to view APDL on the Apple App store and install now.

Anybody knows anything about Maxjet?

Fins Up

Fly Fast, Live Slow
Total Time
Come on you're way off base. Everyone knows Absolut must be a fine vodka because it comes in such a cool bottle.

Diesel-9sRule

Total Time
radarlove said:
I know. It reminds me of Jet Blue's Orwell-speak, where vendors are "business partners" and every employee, even Neeleman's secretary, is a "crewmember".

Funny...didn't think of it much.

I was always a "crewmember" until I asked why my health insurance was raised. When I asked why I was told something like.
"To offset the increased in health care requirements...all employees will have premiums raised"
Thought I was a crewmember? Guess not when $ is involved.

PCL_128

Total Time
5000+
wndshr said:
why do you think jetblue pilots wear those blue shirts? branding. the public will know what a jetblue pilot looks like but not a (fill in the blank) airline pilot.

Actually, no. They just think you're a flight attendant.

coolyokeluke

Total Time
2600+
SeaLord said:
Branding is truly an amazing thing. For instance: Absolut vodka has somehow convinced the planet that they actually produce quality liquor. In truth, it's garbage akin to distilled goat urine. That shoot would be embarassed in a tasting. Good thing our friends and neighbors in the trailers down the road still buy it up by the gallon. The only thing they did right was 'brand' themselves with a world-class ad campaign. Perception is reality many times.

Well I've never been accused of having a sophisticated hard achohol palate but I think all vodka has little taste; it tastes like whatever you mix it with in my opinion. Maybe distilled goat urine in orange juice would taste the same.