Anybody in the ATL area hiring?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

mxflyer

I heard GA Pacific was looking for 2 pilots and that Ted Turners flight Deptartment was looking for a copilot. From what ive heard both companies are great to work for and pay pretty good.
Any thoughts/ideas on either one and how and who to contact?

i don't even know why people talk about these jobs. no chief pilot will give anyone of them a chance. the only way to get these jobs is to have 5,000 TT 3,000 turbine PIC; you get the picture. then on top of this you have to give the chief pilot a b*** job to raise the gear. good luck getting a chance at a job with these companies unless you go wash the pilots truck, clean his house, give him a bath and tuck him in. its all about who you know whether you have 1 hour or 10,000 hours

Seriously dude, just come right out and say it. Don't beat around the bush Don't play games. Just say what you mean. Honesty is healthy they say.

As far as giving the chief pilot a "BJ." I can pesonally attest to having taken it in the shorts a time or two over the years for lesser things so if I can get that sort of thing out of the way during the interview I don't see the problem. At least then it's over with.

Confucious (sp?) says: Qualifications mean nothing if you aren't the kind of person they want to work next to.

hey mxflyer

where did you get your information about the buffalo express. i called turner enterprises in atlanta and they said their flight department was full. would not give me the time of day. i asked for the address to send the cheif pilot a resume and they said resumes were not being accepted because they had their seats filled. may be you know something they don't but the people i talked to told me basically to piss off

is it a dispatcher or copilot. big difference in job duties. on fly's while the other sits at a desk. gee! wonder which one all these guys would want. number said it was not in service. probably gave you that number to get you off the phone

just called the # i gave out and not only does it work but its the right # to the right person. their looking for both copilot and dispatcher. i have an interview tomorrow. Chief pilot was a real nice guy...unlike most! they operate a CL604 and a DA10

Latest resources

Back