Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Anybody here at Comair in the mid '80's?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Looks like I am doing a 2 day trip with him beginning of June. Send me a Private Message if you want me to pass on a message to him.

Bart is #27 on the list - lots of old farts still here.

At the rate things are going, he'll probably be back on reserve in CVG by winter. Ha! Although, not far from the truth ~ I'm now a 9th year FO because I didn't want to go to JFK. A little strange being back in this seat again considering I spent twice as much time in the left seat as I ever did in the right. If we had some Comair West pilots to bitch about I would feel like I was at USAirways. :)

Last edited:
Ya, I flew with Bart way back in 86(?). He's got to be as senior as God!

Well, if God was here at Comair he still wouldn't be able to non-rev and get on as he would be a S3C and below every Delta/NW pilot, FA, rampie, retiree, step-mother and janitor.

Well, if God was here at Comair he still wouldn't be able to non-rev and get on as he would be a S3C and below every Delta/NW pilot, FA, rampie, retiree, step-mother and janitor.

As a CMR Retiree I Non-reved AUS-DAB thru ATL two weeks ago and was first on the list or very high on the list both out of AUS and ATL (even got first class on ATL-DAB).

I'm guessing my Non-reving days are over when it comes to near full flights and more non-revs than seats. Exit row and first seats will be out of the question.

Thank you Delta Air Lines. Should I still pay the 50 bucks for the privlege?

Oh well I'll have to use my wife's travel points on DL and SWA when I need to travel or go in her C172 (are we there yet)

Latest resources

Back