Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Anybody got any current ACSC gouge?

Can't believe I'm even considering doing this but in this economy it just seems like a prudent move for the long term.

This comment isn't geared toward you, Albie, but...

I have to admit that is seems pretty humorous to me to see the same faces that told me I was an idiot for staying in two or three years ago, are now back in as AGRs or trying to get back on active duty.

Last edited:
Well...getting out has always been a trade off, but certainly the last 10 years have made it tougher than it was in the 90s. Seeing United guys furloughed with 99 DOH is pretty grim.

On the other hand...8 years at FedEx have been great to me...I have been both blessed and lucky. However, for a host of reasons...not just financial ones...continuing to serve part time sounded like a good option for us.

I've got some great friends who have gone AGR, a couple more that have gone back active, and I am not gathering some (slow and painful at times) data points on "unretiring" and going back to do more TG work. If anyone out needs contacts for data points on how any of these processes work, PM me and I'll be glad to share.

Latest resources

Back