• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Anybody get their ALPA voting packet?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Nice. I'm too new here to vote and a lot of new guys don't think it's needed, but I really want this to pass. I've got my fingers crossed!! 1.95% is a small price to pay for what we'd get in return.

Last edited:
Hey guys, I just wanna say that good luck to you all no matter what. You all deserve great things as we all do in this business. We are ALL pro's here. I want to say that your ASA brothers and sisters stand behind you. [email protected] with any serious questions you might have, I will do my very best to get you an answer.

Arrived home at one o'clock this morning after a long drive from the domicile to find a letter from the NMB. Voted five minutes later.

Good luck to us all.

got mine today. seems it's a bill for @$1400 annually, collected in installments.

Just like any other time I'm considering laying out a bunch of $, I'm weighing my options.

Last edited:
Haven't got mine yet and I'm still undecided. When I get it, I'm hanging on to it until the last day. Still trying to see who's koolaid tastes better.... :cool:

got mine today. seems it's a bill for @$1400 annually, collected in installments.

Just like any other time I'm considering laying out a bunch of $, I'm weighing my options.

Why don't you stay at Jerry's playhouse and keep sucking his pud. Everyone knows that's what you're in for. It's no secret, Brad.

Trojan

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back