Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Any word on ACA's future plans to hire??

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Man, I feel for you guys! ACA was my first choice, but they never even called me. Now I'm happy I got on with Comair. Good luck to you guys, with that training mess. I have a friend at ACJet, and it took him over six months to finish his upgrade. Training was a bit disorganized. Why don't you guys get into the training dept and try to fix it?

ACA Training

Skydiverdriver,
There are some great people in the training dept. that are trying to fix things, but as we all know it takes time. Hopefully they will continue to make progress. It is a great company to work for once you get past that hurdle...

canyonblue said:
The J41's are going to be phased out next year on a one for one with the 328jet. We get our first 328jet in United Express colors in february and it will be flying that month. Orders for United Express are 20 CRJ's and 10 328's for 2002. ACA wants to be all jet by 2003 and I assume it will happen as our flying is very busy right now. UAL has given us some flying but that also changes on a month to month basis. Good luck to anyone coming here as with the orders and options the future is pretty bright. Also the fact that we are still making money.

Don't go there! I predict that ACA will divorce from UAL, try to go independent, park the J-41s, and the Do-Jets will be hanger queens that'll get passed from one owner to another! Then the ACA employees will lose their shirts and furlough most of their pilots! I know they seem unstoppable now, but I just have a BAD feeling about that place.

S.

as a former ACA emp I have one one thing to say ROFLMAO!!!!! They deserve all they get. Sorry for you guys that are sinking with KS and the boys though.

Wow, my head's spinning from the time warp ... were we really so wrapped up in that stuff four years ago ?
yup.

We sure were..............HeII I started this thread..............the days after 9/11, wondering if the regionals were going to grow explosively as the large carriers were furloughing and losing money....
It is quite Ironic, just before 9/11, I tanked an interview with these guys......makes ya wonder how things tend to work out sometimes....

Best of luck to all the FlyI guys and gals....

Latest resources

Back