• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Any updates at XO Jet?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Funny thing is Hyflyin, we're not the cheapest either. Had a customer tell me a few weeks ago that he priced out the 5 biggest players and we weren't the cheapest by thousands of dollars... He went with us for the customer service and new airplanes. Said Netjets quote was actually cheaper?

What airframe was this guy looking into at NJA?
Was it a share or a marquis card?
Isn't XO still running the $17K coast-to-coast trips?

Still hope XO hires back the folks they let go (read fired) to avoid $$ to furloughed pilots. Sad the way that went down, but we pilots don't have any control over our dirtbag management teams at any company!!

Now that I think about it QOL, it was probably an EJM trip and he just called it Netjets. Apples to apples though, it was a X.

We are still doing the 19K coast to coast.

Cherry20, maybe the lower coast-to-coast fare will land some business.

I am not one of those guys who dislikes or wishes hard times to another cause who they fly for. I only dislike scumbag management types that treat us (pilots) like sh*t. I also dislike rude and disrepectful people. That said, good luck to your pilot group. It's only a matter of time that the fractionals start to gain back business and grow again.

If the airlines keep treating customers like sh*t then our side of the fence will grow.

Hopefully our government will stop treating prosperity like its a bad thing. Then our Frac biz can really grow again.

Former Northwest Airlines Executive Mark S. Long Named CFO of XOJET[/

About XOJET

Well, that's the third CFO they have had in a year. BTW, they did just give 2 of their last CL300s to a canadian corporation.

Funny thing is Hyflyin, we're not the cheapest either. Had a customer tell me a few weeks ago that he priced out the 5 biggest players and we weren't the cheapest by thousands of dollars... He went with us for the customer service and new airplanes. Said Netjets quote was actually cheaper?

So, based on what one "customer" told you, you aren't the cheapest, by thousands? He somehow knew your "customer service" would be better than that of netjets? Lololololol......... 1 year

So, based on what one "customer" told you, you aren't the cheapest, by thousands? He somehow knew your "customer service" would be better than that of netjets? Lololololol......... 1 year

I'm not trying to make this a pissing contest man. Get off your high horse. Simply stating what a "customer" said. Why are you taking offense to that. This was a returning Charter customer... Not an owner. Is it that hard to believe that we also have great "customer service"?

And we haven't had 3 CFO's in the last year either... We had 1 CFO last year and a temp CFO who went to Virgin America, or vice verse. This is actually the first titled CFO we have had this year.

Latest resources

Back