Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Any truth that flying neight cargo accelerates aging?

• Thread starter buttercup
  • Start date
  • Watchers 20

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
as214 said:
You fuc*ing dork. Let me guess flying planes is all you know. By the way Einstein your grammatical skills are unvirtuous and atrocious. You are commiting an elementary school mistake, overuse of commas. Is that because you can't conjur up a straight, consistent thought. Also in your last sentence you left out the apostrophe between the t and the s in its.

Dude WTF is everyone a grammar checker on this *********************ng board? It's bad enough having to deal with egotistical moderators. I don't exactly save my best work for flightinfo

as214 said:
Another rocket scientist I bet who has nothing going on outside of aviation. How do I know this? You question what is written on an aviation forum and judge from there? Fool. Also those guys who always judge others , or say that they are most relaxed are the sh*ttiest pilots anyway. Get a life outside of aviation bubba and then start with your Dr. Phil antics. I'm going to go out on a limb here and guess that you're a Republican with your simpleton look at life and judge others attitude without looking internally. Also looking at your avatar you are probably from the South. No offense Bubba, but the most attitude and bitterness I've ever seen is from people from your neck of the woods crying of the Civil War. Talk about anger and chips on their shoulder. Just because your ancestors got their aszes kicked over 140 years ago , bunch of pansies....

First of all, I'm not a "bubba." If you paid so much attention to my avatar, you should have also paid attention to my screen name...aviaTRIX...that's a female pilot. ;)

Secondly, it doesn't take a "rocket scientist" or even another Dr. Phil wannabe to see that you have anger management issues. I'm not being judgmental, at least no more than you. At least I don't get upset when you question my intentions when I post a response. Your typical response is to start "name-calling" and curse at the people who question you. Face it, you have a hostile personality. BTW, what the heck does my political preference have to do with anything? Wow, talk about judging others! Which brings me to my last point....stereotyping southerners. I have to disagree with you and your warped ideas of my southern heritage. We have gotten over the war...and we are not bitter, nor do we walk around with chips on our shoulders. We are actually some of the most laid back, friendly folks you'll ever meet. :D Furthermore, the south must not be that bad seeing as how there is a rather large influx of people coming from all regions of the US. Apparently your rather antiquated views of the south, and the southern population in general, is among the minority.

(PS...I do have a life outside of aviation. I'm really into martial arts. Come visit me sometime...I'd be more than happy to give you a demonstration!)

I chose to fly the 757 versus 777 my last 6 years because neight flying killed me but deay flying was great.

I don't know why he's so concerned about back side of the clock flying and longevity. He'd never pass the sike test to get hired anyway.

UAL78
Egotistical Moderator

I heard FedEx tells you something like "This job will take 5 years off your life... " or something like that..

Anyone else loving this slapfight? I'm crying here I'm laughing so hard....

As to night flying, it hurts you. So exercise to make up for it. I've lost 25 pounds since getting hired and am running the mayor's race in PANC in June. Never would have done it without the sword of Damocles that is night hubturning. (Yes we studied mythology in southern public schools!)

Tram said:
I heard FedEx tells you something like "This job will take 5 years off your life... " or something like that..

If that is true then I would hope their are survivor benefits for the "A" Plan. Otherwise, what company wouldn't mind paying for 3 years of retirement.

sinse yoo asckt...

as214 said:
Dude WTF is everyone a spell checker on this *********************ng board? It's bad enough having to deal with egotistical moderators. I don't exactly save my best work for flightinfo.

Doode,
The reesin peepole poynt it out is beekaws yore spellin mackes it looke licke yore a more on. Jist mi opinyon, of korse.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back