Any SWA poolie got the MAR call yet?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
March 1

Hey poolies, received the call today for the March 1 groundschool, to bad I wasn't around to take the call. So I will be calling the HR department first thing in the morning to find at all the details. Congrats to all that get the call, and an early congrats to those in the upcoming classes to follow.:D

Last edited:
Ex Poolies

Congratulations and welcome to SWA. We're glad to see you all.

Bill

It was nice of you to welcome the guys to SWA. Good to see you still read the posts. I was wondering why you didn't tell the poolies how tough it is and how stressed you are. I am just kidding.

We need an ice breaker to get through the ice here in our part of the pool in the east. See you in DAL Mini Me.

Murf

Congrats to all of you Ex-poolies...I was told by LL that i should be in late april or may class depends on size of classes 20/24 Does anyone knows if the march classes will have 20 or 24?

thanks, Good luck to all of you see you soon in Oak? just kidding... :)

Raider,

When did you interview and when did you get your type? I didn't see your name on the unofficial pool list and wondered where you might fit in.

EL

Hey Raiders #1 were you originally just Raider???? It will affect my prospective start date. I am also way down there on the list and need to judge when to resign. I need to give 3 months, can you believe that! Anyway if she said april / may I need to start thinking about putting the letter in soon.:D

im on the list as raider, but looking at my notes i was told late june if classes of 20 or late may if 24 .. sorry about that

oakland rules, im out :cool:

Latest resources

Back