• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Any Skywest News?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Don't expect any more LOA's to be approved over the summer. Spoke with KB the other day and he said we may be short for the summer months but then OK or a little fat again in the fall. Expect 85-95 hour lines for the summer and minimal reserve coverage. I know it seems crazy but thats what he said.

No real specifics, but we've been told that there will be 7 CRJ200s running a branded operation, and that in doing so should be able to keep SkyWest from having to furlough anyone.

Are you referring to the pro-rate flying, or an outright Skywest-branded operation, like Expressjet had? My understanding is that Skywest will handle the marketing and operations, but the flights will still operate under the United brand. I sure hope Skywest isn't planning on going rogue!

Are you referring to the pro-rate flying, or an outright Skywest-branded operation, like Expressjet had? My understanding is that Skywest will handle the marketing and operations, but the flights will still operate under the United brand. I sure hope Skywest isn't planning on going rogue!

Yea, to call it Branded really is not true. It's just Pro-rate not branded. More like what Express Jet did for Delta last year rather than what Express Jet did with the aqua fresh planes.

Precisely what I meant, sorry to confuse everyone.

Don't think they have released all the city parings but so far I know:

ORD-MKE, FWA, AUW, MYNN (NAS) :D

San Francisco to Ontario, Calif., Redmond, Ore. and Pasco, Wash

But there are some out of DEN that they haven't mentioned.

I was disappointed when I heard the pro-rate markets out of ORD. It is just more frequencies to places we already serve. I guess opening a new station would just be too large of a risk pro-rate.

FYI all VLA will be denied until further notice per AS due to the pro rate flying and "Additional possibilities in the works". Take it for what it's worth.

Don't think they have released all the city parings but so far I know:

ORD-MKE, FWA, AUW, MYNN (NAS) :D

San Francisco to Ontario, Calif., Redmond, Ore. and Pasco, Wash

But there are some out of DEN that they haven't mentioned.

I heard that they will bring the EMB's back to DEN by mid summer and they'll only book it up to 17-18 due to performance.

FYI all VLA will be denied until further notice per AS due to the pro rate flying and "Additional possibilities in the works". Take it for what it's worth.
Source???

Latest resources

Back