Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Any short approaches or intersection takeoffs up in the ATL today?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
did one intersection TO from M2 westbound, didn't work out, in some parking lot most of the day

did one intersection TO from M2 westbound, didn't work out, in some parking lot most of the day

I saw one trying to take off on an intersection near the east end of Mike, just inside the 767 tire marks!

I hear the first SWA arrival was on runway 28, the farthest runway from the terminal. Welcome to ATL! Maybe you should put Dominos on your speed dial.

Godspeed!

The OYSter

Last edited:
I saw a southwest captain and f/o tearing into some Popeyes; looked like the 5 piece strip combo with fries and a biscuit. Hope they didnt have a long trip afterwards.

I saw a southwest captain and f/o tearing into some Popeyes; looked like the 5 piece strip combo with fries and a biscuit. Hope they didnt have a long trip afterwards.

They probably negotiated a 75% discount on everything at the airport.

how long are swa's turns in ATL? I'll be amazed if they can pull off anything under 30 mins

how long are swa's turns in ATL? I'll be amazed if they can pull off anything under 30 mins

As long as they have a gate they can turn the aircraft in the same amount of time. The flight time might be longer than usual but not the turn time.

Latest resources

Back