Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Any Scoop on what Delta's "New Business Plan" June 12th (Thurs) Announcement Will Be?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Voice Of Reason

Reading Is Fundamental !
Any Scoop on what Delta's "New Business Plan" June 12th (Thurs) Announcement Will Be?

Is tomorrow still the day (Thurs. June 12th) of the big "New Business Plan" announcement, or will it be Friday after bell closing (which is never a good sign)?

Is tomorrow still the day (Thurs. June 12th) of the big "New Business Plan" announcement, or will it be Friday after bell closing (which is never a good sign)?

I thought it was tomorrow, the 12th. I have no clue what it will say, but Ed Bastain has made statements lately (to the NWA MEC for example on June 3rd) that have stated no pilot furloughs. We shall see I guess. I hope they can more RJs and add more INTL routes. Sounds like what they have been doing lately, although that wouldn't be a "new business plan" if they have been doing that lately..... Maybe it will be the opposite---buy more 50 seaters and add more domestic flights with them, to a never ending loss.....

Bye Bye--General Lee

Yes, like I said...tomorrow, Thurs June 12th.
:erm:

You also said it could be Friday after the bell. I said it would be tomorrow. You're welcome.

Bye Bye--General Lee

It's a brand new idea. It's a new and improved airline within an airline. It will be called Sang. They'll paint the jets a gawd awful color and then undo the whole thing a couple of years later. The key to it will be making sure that retards like Gerbil Lee tell everyone it's going to rule.

You also said it could be Friday after the bell. I said it would be tomorrow. You're welcome.

Bye Bye--General Lee

I said "or will it be Friday...." as in delay, delay, delay as per usual M.O. (Friday after bell meaning no good agreement in sight for the merger internally).
No need for the "you're welcome," I know how it kills you...

Last edited:
Maybe it's an airline within and airline within an airline. So it will go Delta, Song, then Turd. Turd will be like Delta in the fact that their lavs stink and the pilots can't stay on taxiways...but they won't charge to check the second bag.

Company Spokesman Lee Moak Addresses his Public each day

Looks like your whole "Team" Met Today... 1hr ago article AJC

ajc.com > Business > Delta
Northwest, Delta pilot reps still talking

By KELLY YAMANOUCHI
The Atlanta Journal-Constitution
Published on: 06/11/08Union negotiators representing pilots from Northwest Airlines and Delta Air Lines met Wednesday in Atlanta to continue discussions for joint contract negotiations with Delta.
Atlanta-based Delta and Eagan, Minn.-based Northwest are working toward their proposed merger announced in April.
Delta's pilots ratified a labor agreement in May that includes annual pay raises, which would take effect if the merger is completed.
Northwest's pilots union leadership has told members it wants immediate pay parity. Lee Moak, chairman of the Delta Air Line Pilots Association unit, said: "I'm confident that will be the joint position of the team.":puke:<--(ed--Attn Lee Moak STFU already)

In a filing to the U.S. Department of Transportation last week, Northwest's pilots union said that, without a contract including Northwest pilots, "the annual costs from labor friction in both Delta's and Northwest's pilot groups will be substantial, and the supposed gains from the merger will only diminish."

Last edited:
This message is hidden because Tanker Clown is on your ignore list.

Along with Jmoney, those two ignores are the best two things I have EVER done on this board. Worthless trash.

Bye Bye--General Lee

Latest resources

Back