• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Any Parks College people here?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
What you mean Bruce isn't the FTD any more? Is Dr. Northam still there? Does Tim still fly the King Air B100 45LU? What about Phylis, Charlie the dispatchers. I had a great time @ Parks too.

I had Andora as my primary instructor from my sophomore year through graduation. We had a great time. Best instructor I have ever had. Stooges was awesome. I loved the fact that if you could walk in under your own power, you were legal to drink (no matter your age). I was there from '94-98.5. I started at Lakes in late '99 and then onto AWAC. I heard that Dave Baird went to Comair. Out of my graduating class there where only 7 of us in the biz prior to 9/11. I don't know how many are left now after the furloughs. Oh, and by the way, I wasn't a natural blonde.

Was at the "real Parks" (just kidding) from 90-94. Many good nights at stooges. Lots of Parks grads and CHQ last I heard. Oh and it's Dave Bird not Baird.

King Air has been decommisioned. Tim has left for GJ I believe. Charlie was on his way to retiring last time I heard. Andora is looking for a job if anyone can help.

I attended Parks from '92-96, what great memories! Stooges, Sig Ep parties, that darn train horn in the middle of the night, train jumping, PTs, The OZ... ahh good ol' Cahokia.

Anyone remember Wendy Beckman, is she still in the industry?

Parks ROCKED!

Everybody remembers Brian. I don't think he is still there but he still works with Shawn(sp) Tucker. And Wendy I have no idea.

Last I heard, Slawin was an announcer for air shows and doing a great job at it. Wendy Beckman is no longer there, and many others have left. Check out the website and you may notice a fraction of the people there, but you can still see the tampicos in all their glory!

Latest resources

Back