• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Any other pay cuts @ Netjest Inc?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I'm going to respectfully disagree with you on that, Fdb. Many of us are aware of our unseen audience, and we use the posts of others as a vehicle to get our own message out into the open. Sometimes the negative posts work quite well for that purpose as they highlight and draw attention to our own--works for me...:)

Mr Owner, there have been some positive posts lately on the NJ/SU board regarding an unexplained increase in the frequency of owners showing their appreciation by a particular method. By husband has also shared this good fortune. Weeks ago you had told me ( he volunteered, guys) that you'd give it another try. On the chance that you may deserve some of the credit, I want to thank you and let you know that it is very much appreciated, particularly the recognition that it shows for the efforts of the flightcrew.

I'm sorry about the obscure tone of my post; I wanted to thank you but have no desire to see the thread dissolve into another battleground over the T word.
Netjetwife

Cover your eyes and don't look if it bothers you, Rfb...:) I'm sorry; it just occurred to me that I could have sent my thanks in a PM. Although then I'd have missed thanking any other owners that may have ______the pilots and should know that they appreciate the _______and the recognition. I'll drop the subject now.

Hey owner, not my business, but what do you think about the new legislation that disallows personal use of aircraft that are depreciated under business ownership at SIFL rates - from the sound of it from the lawyers on the NBAA site it will about double the price of your personal use - my owner is having to rethink things a bit.

Ace,

Just an opinion......... Sure, there will be a few who will trim back their personal flying but I expect not a huge amount. For most, five minutes with their tax attorney will produce new ways to recoup that loss.

Remember, ole’ Bush just quietly signed a 136 Billion dollar tax cut for the prosperous again!

There is no debate by he or I as to the service level they produce.
On the other hand, I had a Citation 500SP back when they first came out and the reliablity was outstanding and we sold the aircraft for more than we bought it for after a number of years.
I do not think we missed a flight for unscheduled maintenance in three years.
Trust me, he love it when the Gulfstream showed up versus the Citation but in the end he is a business man and money is money.

Thanks for the support! Where were you when I was accused of "degrading the profession"?....:)

Seriously, opinions like that astounded me, and from pilots no less! The lack of self-worth, exhibited by some, never ceases to amaze me. Rfb, if those guys start throwing rotten vegetables again...I'm ducking!...after all...YOU'RE the one who said the Tword....not me...lol....I used ______s and a "T". LOL

My son has hockey this morning, and that always makes us miss his dad --he seems to miss more than he's here for---my "Best Man" used to coach a team and I know he misses it. Attention all my critics! NJW is Really going to whine..lol..I'm terrible at putting on M's skates...all those laces...all have to be pulled just right...very tight...all those other dads...doing it so fast...M and I missing his dad. If his wages supported the sacrifice (not mine, HIS this time) it'd be worth it. But currently they don't! In the TA they wouldn't! My family will only continue with this lifestyle IF, in the new contract, wages do. NJW

netjetwife said:
My son has hockey this morning, and that always makes us miss his dad --he seems to miss more than he's here for---my "Best Man" used to coach a team and I know he misses it. Attention all my critics! NJW is Really going to whine..lol..I'm terrible at putting on M's skates...all those laces...all have to be pulled just right...very tight...all those other dads...doing it so fast...M and I missing his dad. If his wages supported the sacrifice (not mine, HIS this time) it'd be worth it. NJW
I think it is incredibly admirable that you are taking your boy to hockey and supporting him, especially when his dad is out flying, and cannot be there. That is a tough thing on children whose parents travel for a profession, and good parents make that work... and you obviously are making that work.

Your son is very fortunate to have a mom that cares like you. Many more parents can use you as an example in that endeavor.

Les Paul

Latest resources

Back