• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Any other pay cuts @ Netjest Inc?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Much more of my time is spent supporting the wives on their new board and participating in discussions of issues that affect ALL NJ families, on the new "breath of fresh air" StrongUnion board, where spouses are warmly welcomed btw, than is spent here. I participated in that move to the new board, Hawkered. I was asked directly by SU to help spread the word, which I gladly did. Many logged on together to pack up our posts, sweep out the threads, and vacate the premises. We left the place--#284--neat and clean and will be asking the "landlord" for our "deposits" back. It was another awesome show of unity! We worked together. I called and emailed wives and then watched their posts disappear from the screen. The wives board was full of activity and energy til the wee hours. One of our leaders logged on w/regular updates as the new board was set up.

There's a fresh, Strong (Union) wind blowing in NetJets today..........NJW

Definitely! I wandered through there alone the other night--on a dare--and got quite a chill looking at the Moderators list. Nothing but one name, repeated over and over. Feeling distinctly uneasy, I stopped to read the new rules. I must confess, I turned and ran just halfway through the list.

netjetwife said:
Much more of my time is spent supporting the wives on their new board and participating in discussions of issues that affect blah...blah...blah..
Please indulge us. Besides sitting on your butt in a chair in front of the computer 28 hours a day, day in, day out, ...what do you really think you are accomplishing?

It is amazing that you think being on this forum is WORK, and that your posts are making a difference. LOL!

netjetwife said:
There's a fresh, Strong (Union) wind blowing in NetJets today..........NJW
Oh there is a strong wind blowing, but it sure ain't fresh.

netjetwife said:
Definitely! I wandered through there alone the other night--on a dare--and got quite a chill looking at the Moderators list. Nothing but one name, repeated over and over. Feeling distinctly uneasy, I stopped to read the new rules. I must confess, I turned and ran just halfway through the list.
You have got to be the most melodramatic, delusional internet poster we've seen yet.

Please... continue...

Scary..

Les Paul

Take your seniority list. Go to the 50% individual on that list and look at the deal from his perspective. What does this TA look like from his pay standpoint and what is going to change...... All above him are getting a better deal than that.

Forget the bottom 25% -- not important. In the 25% above that, you need some votes to make up for the small number above the 50% that will vote for.

Publishers said:
Take your seniority list. Go to the 50% individual on that list and look at the deal from his perspective. What does this TA look like from his pay standpoint and what is going to change...... All above him are getting a better deal than that.

Forget the bottom 25% -- not important. In the 25% above that, you need some votes to make up for the small number above the 50% that will vote for.
I guess that's one of the most outstanding characteristics of the proposed TA, Publisher. It sucks from all perspectives, regardless where one is on the list.

Rajflyboy, my husband flies the Excel--one of the 116 FO/FOs that will get bypass pay in Dec. WAY TO GO GUYS!

Publisher, I'm looking at the TA paychart as we "speak". Class 2 paychart stops at year 10; Class 3 at year 14; and Class 4 at year 15. So much for the seniority theory...:( Their loyalty is "rewarded" with the same slap in the face that the other pilots would get--for some it would just take longer to get there.

Again, I must echo what the others have pointed out. Pay is not the only problem. That warning had been called out by plenty of the senior pilots who were afraid that those making less would grab at a raise, no matter how small, and stick everyone with a flawed (start to finish) TA. They are resting easy these days, and biding their time with everyone else. We (pilots AND spouses) all know the TA is going down!

Latest resources

Back