• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Any other pay cuts @ Netjest Inc?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I don't know why anyone would be saying the 'glory days are over'...us in the corporate / charter worlds are making bigger bank than ever! Benifits are up and they're starting to give us some serious hard time-off.

From what I've heard and read, fractional is a way better gig for some folks, however, they need to pay you guys industry standards.

We're all on the same side and should stick together. Whatever you all decide, we're (I'm) with 'ya.

Ace-of-the-Base said:
I don't know why anyone would be saying the 'glory days are over'...us in the corporate / charter worlds are making bigger bank than ever! Benifits are up and they're starting to give us some serious hard time-off.
Maybe y'all should be looking for better work in the Part 91 corporate ranks?

Well, I do not work for Netjets so I am not posting in the interest of staying informed. But I will reiterate my point about how on one hand, your husband trusts his fellow crew enough to fly safely around the country for a week but on the other you don't seem to trust them enough to make their own decisions. I too would be polite if a get-out-the-vote type busybody called my house regarding the Presidential election, but would keep it brief and resent that other people felt I was too ignorant to decide who my vote would go to or to even find my way to the polling location.

But I will say this, the more money Netjets pilots can make is good for my bottom line as well.

Setting the record straight---

LXJ31 said:
Well, I do not work for Netjets so I am not posting in the interest of staying informed. But I will reiterate my point about how on one hand, your husband trusts his fellow crew enough to fly safely around the country for a week but on the other you don't seem to trust them enough to make their own decisions. I too would be polite if a get-out-the-vote type busybody called my house regarding the Presidential election, but would keep it brief and resent that other people felt I was too ignorant to decide who my vote would go to or to even find my way to the polling location.

But I will say this, the more money Netjets pilots can make is good for my bottom line as well.
LXJ31, apparently, you didn't read my post too closely---I also call to offer support-- or perhaps I need to elaborate. My husband and I, along with help from 2 other couples, are organizing our gateway (Colorado/80 pilots) into a social/support structure for the pilots and their families. Therefore my calls have a dual purpose, and have been met (whether you choose to believe it , or not) with a SINCERELY warm and WELCOME response. Furthermore, the fact that busy pilots have been CALLING ME in response to the message I left, is evidence that my idea of reaching out to the NJ pilots/families in our area is being returned with much more than "politeness".

You need to give up your preconceived notion of me---it doesn't fit!

Question: What is your explanation for the fact that families turned out for a get together picnic, and are planning to attend our upcoming pot luck dinner??

I do agree with the premise that "A rising tide lifts all boats."

My God you are condescending, do your realize that?

Get as much money as you guys can, its good for everyone.

Enjoy the picnic.

LXJ31 said:
I too would be polite if a get-out-the-vote type busybody called my house regarding the Presidential election, but would keep it brief and resent that other people felt I was too ignorant to decide who my vote would go to or to even find my way to the polling location.

Calling and emailing people is probably about as welcome as a visit from a Jehovah's Witness..
LXJ31, you are calling ME condescending?! Read your own posts directed at me, totally misstating the situation! What was it based on? Certainly not the truth. I believe in standing up for myself and setting the record straight. If more pilots were better at doing that then their salaries wouldn't be so low, perhaps? They definitely have to take a stand at NJA. The MEC failed them miserably and are long overdue for being called on it.

Thanks, we've already had a picnic, the Pot Luck Dinner is next...:)

A rising tide lifts all boats.

netjetwife Question: What is your explanation for the fact that families turned out for a get together picnic said:
Free beer?....a WB effigy-burning?.....all the NetJetWives performing "Vote This TA Down" Dances in suspended Go-Go cages?

netjetwife said:
Thanks, we've already had a picnic, the Pot Luck Dinner is next...:)

No offence, but what's plan B if this turkey actually passes? I mean I'm sure you are all good cooks; I hate to miss the opportunity for some good food.

And before you say "it won't pass" my post office said they can't guarantee my metered ballot won't be returned.

CRAWDADDY said:
No offence, but what's plan B if this turkey actually passes? I mean I'm sure you are all good cooks; I hate to miss the opportunity for some good food.

And before you say "it won't pass" my post office said they can't guarantee my metered ballot won't be returned.[/QUOTE

Voting instructions are on the board. Didn't your post office offer to update the metered stamp for you--most do--in fact that is how the problem came to light.

I expect NJA to lose a lot of good pilots/employees IF the TA passed. Many will move on to something else rather than work under this POS TA. Whether flying or using other skills, they'd be voting with their feet.

Latest resources

Back