Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Any other AirTranees get their certified letter today?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I really hate it for you Airtran folks. I've had the privelage of flying with many in your ranks that have left ASA to join the Airtran family. Your pilot group is a fine one, and I hope this is short lived.

I've got a friend of mine at Lockheed Martin over in Marietta that is an engineer there. Apparently, Lockheed is really looking for people with flight experience to get involved with engineering work over there-entry level and no engineering experience required. There is quite a strong market for the C-130J abroad, and they are struggling to keep up with orders. I know it ain't flyin', but Lockheed has good paying jobs that are entry level, so if you are interested, you may want to check out their website or talk to someone there, if you have connections.

Hope this helps someone......

Have y'all looked at Crewtrac. They managed to block off the rest of September, past the 3rd, in big red Furlough. Talk about rubbing it in!
Burn up your sick time, cause you can't take it with you!

Have you seen the credit values and amount of open time for Sept. I am told it is above average.

sounds normal for an airline that furloughs..

1. furlough too many
2. work the heck out of the people that are still there
3. act confused when flights are cancelled due to lack of crews

Latest resources

Back