Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Any other AirTranees get their certified letter today?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Mongolikecandy

assume managemnt position
I was hiding from the mailman when he came to the door this morning hoping if I ignored it, it would go away. However, I am now off to the post office to pick up my furlough notice. (then the liquor store) Good luck everyone.

Mongo

Best of luck to you

I did my time on the street back in 02 when I was at AWA.

I dont wish that feeling on anyone.

Yeah, I just got mine. Mail lady says she been handing them out all afternoon in Newnan (base housing). I just got off the phone with the number 1 guy on the list as his wife handed him his. So much for the rumors of only furloughing a portion of the publised list.

Yeah, I just got mine. Mail lady says she been handing them out all afternoon in Newnan (base housing). I just got off the phone with the number 1 guy on the list as his wife handed him his. So much for the rumors of only furloughing a portion of the publised list.

Just back from the Newnan post office and sure enough.... nuts. All furloughees are welcome at my place for an "early retirement" party on the 3rd.

To all those Tranny furloughy's

Lick your wounds, try applying to Southwest, maybe a corporate flying job or leave the industry. I worked for ACA at Dulles. When they went under, a pilot whom I knew who flew for them got a damn good corporate flight job. He never looked back at the airline industry again!

What date does it say we are finished???

I got an email today from Airtran HR.

There are 2 pages of jobs/careers(I call them jobs at Airtran) One would think they would want to hire some of us for current openings?

I apply for some=denied.

I think I have more background in Airline Industry than someone in, less say CLT? The Station manager there will not speak to his co-workers for the first two hours, because he is not a morning person????? His agents constantly put Airtran University standbys on before paying passengers. Witnessed first hand !!!
From Pilot, to Flight Attendant to Flight Control to Ramper...

I wished I could see the girl now, that does company Indoc.. ???

I wished I could see the girl now, that does company Indoc.. ???

Denise? Does this ring a bell... "I am so excited you guys are here. This is a great family to be a part of..."

I know my family is pretty dysfunctional, but no one in my family ever tried to get me fired.

Latest resources

Back