Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

any new rumors of furloughs at any of the fracs?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
For those that actually give a sh_t about the original question, at Flex in the last week or so I've come across:

"I heard another 25..."
"I heard another 50..."
"I heard another 75..."
"I heard they're takin' us down to 400..."
"I heard 3 sets of 25, 3 months apart..."
"I heard none until summer..."
"I heard 100 total..."
"I heard that would be it unless (and I like this part) the economy continues to deteriorate..."
"I heard that was it..."
"I heard a fleet size of 75 airplanes..."

and many more... take your pick

I'll take (F) and (H). Throw in an Air Chef crew meal, a free night at Haxmat Heights, and I'll give you the phone number of a flight attendent to be named later!

You might want to double check your tax cut percentage. The analysis I watched on CNN said the final bill had tax cuts that would cost about 25% of the total. And a large chunk of the 25% is not actually tax cuts, it's welfare checks for non-income tax payers.

$288 Billion in tax relief out of $787 Billion is 36%.

http://www.recovery.gov/

Why are tax breaks to the rich considered good fiscial responsibility to the republicans, while doing the same thing for the less wealthy is considered welfare?

By the way, increasing funds to the people that will spend it instead of paying down debt or saving it, is by definition what the Stimulus is supposed to do.

More Republican Blah Blah Blah.

Do you even know anyone that makes the 30K a year? Go spew your garbage to them. I'll bet you get your a$$ kicked.

Last edited:
Do you even know anyone that makes the 30K a year? Go spew your garbage to them. I'll bet you get your a$$ kicked.

I do, and they don't pay taxes. To send tax rebates to someone NOT paying taxes is WELFARE. Call it what you like but it's my $$$$ going to someone not paying $$$$. Yours too, capt dad.

$288 Billion in tax relief out of $787 Billion is 36%.

http://www.recovery.gov/

Why are tax breaks to the rich considered good fiscial responsibility to the republicans, while doing the same thing for the less wealthy is considered welfare?

By the way, increasing funds to the people that will spend it instead of paying down debt or saving it, is by definition what the Stimulus is supposed to do.

More Republican Blah Blah Blah.

Your little golden boys stimulus package is gonna fail miserably. Watch and see.....

And he believes "O" today when he said that this stimulus package doesn't have any earmarks or pork. I about shat myself when he said that. Train from LA to Vegas (Reid), study the marshlands around San Fran (Pelosi), frisbee golf in Austin. Gimme a break. Just watch the Dow fool, their reaction speaks volumes. (No pun intended).

You're arguing over deck chairs on the Titanic boys. The party's over.

As for Flex I've heard only 80ish net cum sold. We have 101 aircraft. Do the math. More furloughs are on the way.

Your little golden boys stimulus package is gonna fail miserably. Watch and see.....

And let me guess. Somehow, the first plan through Bernanke and Paulson is going to miraculously work better?

All this amounts to is sour grapes on behalf of the sore losers from this past November.

Latest resources

Back