Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

iluvetops

Hi to all NJers

I was first hired back in 2001 and had to turned it down due family reasons. I've reapply in 2006 and was offered an interview then declined due limited bases available back in 06.

Now with 100 bases to choose from I am very keen on joining Netjets. Couple questions, is my application still valid?

2. Will Netjets decline my application becuase I've rejected twice?

3. Will it be any beneficial to e mail Derinda directly?

Any info is greatly appreciated..

Hi to all NJers

I was first hired back in 2001 and had to turned it down due family reasons. I've reapply in 2006 and was offered an interview then declined due limited bases available back in 06.

Now with 100 bases to choose from I am very keen on joining Netjets. Couple questions, is my application still valid?

Derinda or anybody else in the HR department will tell you to apply again. You gotta start the process from the start, and you'll be treated like a brand new applicant (or at least you hope).

Question #2- I don't think they'll decline your app. because you rejected twice, but honestly, I'd be very surprised if they give you a 3rd chance, especially now, seeing as they have hundreds of resumes pouring in.

Apply again, that's prety much all you can do.

nutjets

Hi to all NJers

unknown

unknown

Probably.... However, I can tell you that if I were the person calling the shots on hiring, and you got another interview, there would be some very tough questions. Right now we are only hiring about 30 to 35% of the applicants ( so Ive been told)

Hi to all NJers

Derinda has no pull anymore so that would be a waste of time. However no harm in sending in a new application with the 10,000 others. Good luck!

Hi to all NJers

I wish you luck in the process. That said, why would you reapply in 2006 if you knew what the domicile situation was at that time? Why go through the process of reapplying and then turn down an interview? I think these sorts of questions would be asked if you got another interview. Good luck.

With it being so competitive right now and seeing how you've turned NJA down twice, it might be very hard to get another chance. But you won't know unless you apply again. I think you'll have to be prepared to explain why you turned down the offer in '06 due to the basing situation when you should have known that prior to the interview.

Hi to all NJers

If I were making the decisions to offer interviews, I would look at the fact that you wasted NetJets time and money twice before, and toss your app in the trash. Sorry to be so blunt.

I am currently in new hire class and we have one in there that was offered a position before and turned them down due to the bases. He was asked about this during the interview but was obviously hired so I would go ahead and reapply. You have nothing to lose.

Latest resources

Back