Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Any Mechanics ever seen this anonymous email?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
:nuts: HAHA! Wow, look at this. This guy took pictures of regular cirrus clouds and has renamed them "Slyphs."

http://educate-yourself.org/cn/sylphshow29jun06.shtml

I need to find a photograph of these evil slyphs taken in the 1800's, before aircraft were invented. I wonder if that would throw a wrench into their thought processes. Probably not.

Added: According to this wacko, THE SLYPHS ARE ALIVE, AND ARE ALIEN ENTITIES!! A cut and paste...

A recent impression I have had may or may not be a sylph message ... but this is what I heard in my head the other day:

The Earth's atmosphere is transforming at an exponential rate. The Sylph Nations want us to know they are doing the best they can to harm as few of us as possible in thier accelerated effort to add water to the continents. It is as though we are the sylph's in some way.

The degree of mental accuity of individuals contributes greatly to the intent and efficacy of the weather. We humans are helping so much now that the scales have truely been flipped...scales as in scaler weapons...The excessive rains falling in droughted areas is consequential of the extra particulates applied to the atmosphere...i.e. chemtrails....

Also....Human joy is by all means necessary and it is their desire that we stop business as usual and recognise it is time to attend to the matters of life, helping each other as the floods of broken dams fill the earth with pregnant waters of life. We have been liberated from the electro-magnetic cage that has prevented the rains from falling. So great has been the imbalance and so great has the sky been violated that even though we bring this atmosphere back to harmony, there will be floods untill ecostasis and electromagnetic balance and air purity is restored.

"Humans are OK by us and we are You and we dance and play and love just as you. Have fun helping each other as the rivers of life are restored on this our lovely world! " (The Sylphs)

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back