Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Any Mechanics ever seen this anonymous email?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Don't forget the little green man rampers ;)

Oh, and don't forget the Gremlin from the Bugs Bunny show as the Engineer

Let's keep to the story line. Osama is not on the fuel truck. He's on the Lav pump. Emilia is best suited as a flight engineer, not a flight attendant. Maybe Mrs. Osteen could be a flight attendant. If she needs help we'll call in the "Fab-Five."

I have actually "sprayed" liquid chicken poop fertilizer when I was an ag-pilot, but I think that story is a bigger load of bull $heet than any Airtractor could ever carry!

bell47 said:
I have actually "sprayed" liquid chicken poop fertilizer when I was an ag-pilot, but I think that story is a bigger load of bull $heet than any Airtractor could ever carry!
:laugh:

I love it when guys propose conspiracy theories that, like this one, automatically require many hundreds if not thousands of people to be "in" on it, and NOT ONE ever blows the whistle. In this piece of bad fiction, there are dozens of mechanics and managers who are part of the club. Don'tcha think at least ONE of them might say "Ya know, spraying mind altering chemicals over a city is kind of bad. I'm going to go to the Washington post with photos, chemical samples, and blow this puppy wide open. I'll be a hero."

I don't know where I'd rank chemtrails as far as looniness... probably right next to the "missile hit the Pentagon" theory.

Latest resources

Back