Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Any Mechanics ever seen this anonymous email?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
That email should really be posted on the chem-trail bulletin board. The part about the static wicks would keep those guys busy for weeks.

wow. I was getting fatter but didn't know why. I have been mind alllltered not by umpa loompas but big brother to drink aalllaaatttaaaa beers. Now I'm fat and drunk. Thanks for bringing this to my attention. I will never be the same

eddie said:
That email should really be posted on the chem-trail bulletin board. The part about the static wicks would keep those guys busy for weeks.

I saw that one a few years ago on Clifford Carnicoms chemtrail board, carnicom.com. I once had them going pretty good, posing as a chemtrail believer, and mentioning how I often saw chemtrails above these strange circular white buildings with a cone on top, which is of course a VOR but I did not tell them that :)

They were going wild with speculation, some thinking it must be a telsa coil or something, until some pilot had to get on there and spoil the fun for me.

Were you Denver130??

414Flyer said:
Were you Denver130??
No, Denver130 was the real deal, as far as I can tell.

I couldn't find my contributions using FI search. If you search CHEMTRAILS, the number of threads is huge; it's been a source of comic relief for a long time, and it was quite a while ago.

414Flyer said:

Oh man I just wasted 10 minutes of my life I'll never get back.

Q: "How do we know if it's 'con or chem'"
A: "A Con will dissipate quickly; chem will not"
:smash:

I guess all those funny things like temperature, winds aloft, relative humidity, etc, really have no effect at all. Cons are SUPPOSED to dissipate quickly, therefore if winds aloft are very low, and the temp/dewpoint spread is low, then that pesky contrail MUST be chemical in nature.

And the worst of all - Don't you think the evil chemtrail scientists could produce their product as an invisible liquid or aerosol? No nasty white stuff? That would greatly simplify their plot to create a new world order.

Latest resources

Back