Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Any Known Upcoming G650 Operators? Where do I send my app????

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Carnival Cruise lines gets there's too........not exactly sure when.

I heard type costs are gonna be $95,000 per pilot......how pathetic.

Training contract

A company I know is making their pilots and mechanics sign a four (yes I said four) year training contract when they get theirs in a few months.

A company I know is making their pilots and mechanics sign a four (yes I said four) year training contract when they get theirs in a few months.

They should....$95,000 type-rating. Last thing we need are dirtbag pilots getting types and then leaving in 3 months......making the industry suck for the rest of us.

kinda BS when, from my experience with new aircraft purchases, it is a negotiated item for pilot and maintenance training so really no skin off of the nose. YMMV

I also know, from a cousins friend who is taking delivery of one next month, that such opportunities come with a price...

They are not only requiring a 4 year training contract, but they require that you toss your first born through #1 engine inlet as a sacrifice to the mighty Grumman gods.

BTW school is also closer to $165,000. What would you expect from such a bird?

They should....$95,000 type-rating. Last thing we need are dirtbag pilots getting types and then leaving in 3 months......making the industry suck for the rest of us.
So your solution to dirtbags making the industry suck for the rest of us is to make the industry suck for the rest of us by making everyone sign a training contract?!?!?!?! For fuc&'s sake. If that's the way you'd run a department, please, for the sake of the industry, remove yourself from consideration from managing the two G-IV's and leave it to someone who will...I don't know....attempt to MAKE THE JOB NOT WORTH LEAVING IN THREE MONTHS instead of making all of your employees indentured servants. :mad::mad::mad::mad:

Latest resources

Back