Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

CoopDog

SWA Pool Dog Paddler
Have any of you guys got the CP call yet? Just slightly curious....OK.....MORE than slightly curious.

Thursday or Friday

Heard they used to make those calls on Thursdays and Fridays. I don't know if that's valid or not. Maybe people will start getting calls tomorrow.

I think we are all on "pins and needles" hoping to see a big chunk of people on our list get the call.

Regards,

RightBettor

Baby steps to Dallas......

Got a call from Jennifer today. She asked two questions. Am I available for the July 15th class and am I a US citizen? When I answered yes to both questions, she indicated this was not an offer of employment, however the CP would be making the calls on Friday and Monday. She said all my background information had returned and to expect a call from the CP on one of those days. She was very upbeat and even went so far as to answer questions about travel days, bringing my wife, and stressed the importance of having my birth certificate with me when I arrived to prove my citizenship. She also indicated everything she had stressed in our conversation would be included in the packet sent out after the call came from the CP. She said if I had any other questions before hearing from the CP or even after, don't hesitate to call.

Do I dare get excited? ..............you bet I am!

Great to hear about a call!

I just got back in from a 2 week va-ca and found my "record-update" packet in the mail. I interviewed in Sept. and typed in Jan. and didn't really expect this in the mail yet... but glad to get it!

Hope to hear about more class calls!:D

That is good news, but why the question about nationality. I understand that security is tight but the SWA web site states that the requirement is to be able to work in the USA, not that you need to be a US citizen.

Worried Brit :(

ID

Since Sept. 11, they have required passports or birth certificates as a back-up to make sure you are who you really are.

Background Checks

Got a packet in the mail on the background update stuff a couple of weeks ago and sent it back first of last week. US Investigations called my employer today. Sounds like they are gearing up for something. I can speculate that its something big, cause I am in the deep end hanging on to the diving board.

ATKTK

Congratulations!!! It really doesn't suck to be you!!! Hope that the rest of us all get to go play in Dallas soon too!

Happy Fourth Everybody:D

News around the campus

One new -700 sim is almost operational and the newest -700 sim was just delivered to the the training center. I understand that the new classes will not be trained in the -200 any more.

Good luck to all of you, I know I will see you soon...

J3

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back