Any Jetblue calls?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

SLFLYHI

Just wondering if anyone has received a call from JB from the recent application window? I know the number of pilots to be hired is very small in relation to the number of applications received, and I'm trying not to get my hopes up too high, but the silence has been deafening.

Just wondering if anyone has received a call from JB from the recent application window? I know the number of pilots to be hired is very small in relation to the number of applications received, and I'm trying not to get my hopes up too high, but the silence has been deafening.

I interviewed in Feb, got the call in May for a June class. It was 4 months from interview to class. Relax Francis..........

Friend of mine interviewed Sept 16. Called last week and said he got the your in phase 2 phone call. Sept interviews I would expect to be starting class early 2015. Taking delivery of 13 planes worth of growth next year I believe.

How many 190s do you guys currently operate? Is there a cap on that order or do you think the newer E2 version will be ordered down the road?

Which aircraft are newhires getting these days? Any trends?

yes, cap is 60 and no more 190 of any type IMO.
Mostly A320, some 190 when the current 190 pilot seat locks expire after 2 years.

How many 190s do you guys currently operate? Is there a cap on that order or do you think the newer E2 version will be ordered down the road?

Which aircraft are newhires getting these days? Any trends?

We still have 24 E190 deliveries planned for 2020 and beyond. Embraer wont be making the current version of the E190 then, so they would assumedly be E2 versions. IF we take those deliveries i bet it will be to replace/downsize the current fleet. Analysts think we should only have 30 E190s in service instead of 60.

Latest resources

Back