Any facts about Delta v. Mesa

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
i heard february flying is going to be a reduction , i wonder why

my friend work there nd he told me that he got a emil from MAG that there will be a reduction in flying in FEBruary

I hate to say it, but Mesa has some very strong arguments in this case. Some of them from Whitehurst. We will see what the outcome is, but it is not a slam dunk for DAL.
Any time you take something to court a win is never a sure thing!
I know that DAL would love to keep them in legal proceedings for the rest of their life. I know that it is their intent to keep those 50's off the schedule, even if they have to pay for it.

I'd be really surprised if anything dramatic is going to happen anytime soon, JO will keep doing his thing, rearranging the dirt long enough to get himself out of trouble. As much as I don't like that company, more pilots on the street is not good for all of us.

I'd be really surprised if anything dramatic is going to happen anytime soon, JO will keep doing his thing, rearranging the dirt long enough to get himself out of trouble. As much as I don't like that company, more pilots on the street is not good for all of us.

Delta will pay 125 million cash payment to mesa, assume all the leases and all ERJ's will be faced out by the end of 2009.

Settlement with both happy......

Mesa will stay in business by paying their notes and they will never fly for Delta...

I know that DAL would love to keep them in legal proceedings for the rest of their life. I know that it is their intent to keep those 50's off the schedule, even if they have to pay for it.

They paid XJT to get out of their contract early so I don't doubt they may do that and settle it out of court.

Latest resources

Back