• NC Software is having a Black Friday Sale Event thru December 4th on Logbook Pro, APDL - Airline Pilot Logbook, Cirrus Elite Binders, and more. Use coupon code BF2020 at checkout to redeem 15% off your purchase. Click here to shop now.
  • NC Software is proud to announce the release of APDL - Airline Pilot Logbook version 10.0. Click here to view APDL on the Apple App store and install now.

Any facts about Delta v. Mesa

on autopilot

Go ahead, pull my finger.
Total Time
whoa!
Jan 26, 2009 is supposedly judgement day for both parties.

rickair7777

Total Time
Lots
Jan 26, 2009 is supposedly judgement day for both parties.

Not the lawsuit, just the injunction. If it is sustained, business as usual.

If not, MAG will be done for...I don't say that lightly because that cockroach has had some narrow escapes before, but there is just no money available to bail them out this time.

Salukipilot4590

IS WE ON TV?
Total Time
MESA rocks?

How about that?

Yeah! I said it! Just mixin' it up a little bit in the LBC Y'all!

PeanuckleCRJ

Hurrrrrrrr
Total Time
mucho
The appropriate way to ask for this is to ask for the DEETS!

CaribPilot

Positive Rate
Total Time
3 Tril
What are the chances of the injunction holding up?

Friend

Total Time
i heard february flying is going to be a reduction , i wonder why

my friend work there nd he told me that he got a emil from MAG that there will be a reduction in flying in FEBruary

Broke in CVG

Broke AGAIN in CVG!
Total Time
Life
i heard february flying is going to be a reduction , i wonder why

my friend work there nd he told me that he got a emil from MAG that there will be a reduction in flying in FEBruary

REDUCTION OF ALL OF THE FLYING!

ACL65PILOT

Total Time
9000+
I hate to say it, but Mesa has some very strong arguments in this case. Some of them from Whitehurst. We will see what the outcome is, but it is not a slam dunk for DAL.
Any time you take something to court a win is never a sure thing!
I know that DAL would love to keep them in legal proceedings for the rest of their life. I know that it is their intent to keep those 50's off the schedule, even if they have to pay for it.

CX880

Total Time
I'd be really surprised if anything dramatic is going to happen anytime soon, JO will keep doing his thing, rearranging the dirt long enough to get himself out of trouble. As much as I don't like that company, more pilots on the street is not good for all of us.

sniper

Total Time
I'd be really surprised if anything dramatic is going to happen anytime soon, JO will keep doing his thing, rearranging the dirt long enough to get himself out of trouble. As much as I don't like that company, more pilots on the street is not good for all of us.

Delta will pay 125 million cash payment to mesa, assume all the leases and all ERJ's will be faced out by the end of 2009.

Settlement with both happy......

Mesa will stay in business by paying their notes and they will never fly for Delta...

Raoul Duke

Total Time
The judge found that Delta acted in bad faith. that is extremely difficult for them to overcome.

Nevets

Total Time
I know that DAL would love to keep them in legal proceedings for the rest of their life. I know that it is their intent to keep those 50's off the schedule, even if they have to pay for it.

They paid XJT to get out of their contract early so I don't doubt they may do that and settle it out of court.