Any comments on AA's stock @ 34 plus?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
limited order cashless for cash....

Target is $55, I would save it. We will make money the 4th, and for the year.

AA

......well, I set the trigger at $37 share for the next 30 days.

I am going to invest it in the current pony I am riding a la IPO.

"Vegas baby, Vegas". Roll them bones.

AMR had been predicted to hit $40 this next year before all the merger mania. That and the price of oil starting to come down and staying there (for now) bodes well for AMR and other airlines. I bet AMR will go over $40 in 2007.

Anyone who buys airline stocks is a f@%king moron. TC

I agree, but after last contract I got 970 shares and this lousy T-shirt i am wearing. Just pretend it is your PUP.

Jeff, I think your sell target is very wise, you should do well. Lastly a bird in the hand is always worth something.

Plus you can always go and double it at the Monticieto (does that place exist);)

AA

Any comments on AA's stock @ 34 plus?

Sure. There's no way that pilot pay should have ended up in shareholders' pockets.

True, but I bought NWA back in May at $0.61 and its 5X that amount now at $3.50. They will be out of bankruptcy soon, so Im selling it. Not a bad profit in a short time frame!

You can talk like Cramer, but if you bought just about any airline stock at the start of this year, you are doing GREAT! And, if you bought AMR at around $1 a few years ago, you are a RICH moron.

You can talk like Cramer, but if you bought just about any airline stock at the start of this year, you are doing GREAT! And, if you bought AMR at around $1 a few years ago, you are a RICH moron.

You are also one stupid Ahmadinejad, Osama, Al Qaeda, OPEC, Assad move from having scrap paper at any given moment. That's just too many idiots with a finger in the pie. That's not even counting the stupid things that the CEOs might do. WAAAAAY too volatile for my blood!

PIPE

Just put down the "pipe".....

You are also one stupid Ahmadinejad, Osama, Al Qaeda, OPEC, Assad move from having scrap paper at any given moment. That's just too many idiots with a finger in the pie. That's not even counting the stupid things that the CEOs might do. WAAAAAY too volatile for my blood!

PIPE

....and the rock. You will feel better for it.

I meant if you buy it as a legitimate, long-term investment you are ignoring history. If you are buying on speculation, it's like any other volitile stock.

Sure, if you bought AA at $1 you'd be rich now. If you bought UAL, DAL or any other airline stock before they filed, you'd have lost your money. TC

Latest resources

Back