• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Any Central Air Southwest Guys???

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I'm not going to sit here and tell you that any piston freight carriers have the best possible mx, but I will say that the planes are older than dirt and wierd things are going to break especially when they are getting the cycles and the hours that a company like CASW puts on them. The more you use anything the more likely things are going to break. A company like CASW utilizes their planes to the maximum efficiency to complete the mission, satisfy the customer, and turn a profit. The same could be said about Flight Express, Ram Air, etc. I was never asked to fly a broken airplane at CASW, but I did expect them to break.

Amen to that! Winter is always hard on equipment in general, not just airplanes. You always expect certain things to break more in the winter than any other time of year.

My personal philosophy is to always hope for the best, but be prepared for the worst.

My personal philosophy is to always hope for the best, but be prepared for the worst.

sure, but the point is, that its not worth dying over.

sure, but the point is, that its not worth dying over.

Why get in any airplane then, right? ;) It could happen to anyone of us, at any time, in any airplane, brand new or 30+ yrs old. How ya been, man?

I'm ok, but obviously paranoid.

Its all about calculated risks.

Perhaps I think about death way too much now, but it is all a result of losing coworkers.

looking back, i find it somewhat amazing that I survived my cargo days, and that time was not exclusively at casw.

do what you want, just my 2 cents...

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back