Any calls from Allegiant?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Got a call! Dec. 7th class

Just got my call today, and couldn’t be more thrilled! Class is to be December 7th. I’ll be interested in talking to those of you who will also be there. Anyone know of any crash pad openings? Or I may also be interested in renting a hotel suit with double beds with someone if I can’t find a crash pad. Not sure if I should drive my vehicle from Texas or try arranging a piggy back from someone more local that will be there. It just seems a lot less of a headache if some of this can be arranged ahead of time. Let me know.

Fr8-4life,

Congratulations on the call!! I'm sure you're going to enjoy it here!

I'll look on our intranet site and see if anyone has a crashpad posting. If you have the time to drive, you will be much happier with a car.

Are there any EX-Planet guys at Allegiant? I like the rest was let go in May and I would love to go there. If anyone wants to help an EX-Planet brother I would appreciate it.

Thanks, Capt Happy

fr8-4life,

When did you interview? I have a friend that recently interviewed eagerly awaiting a phone or call or letter. Thanks.

Caveman said:
fr8-4life,

When did you interview? I have a friend that recently interviewed eagerly awaiting a phone or call or letter. Thanks.

I interviewd Nov 3rd. As I understand, everyone that interviewed between the 3rd and 15th was for the Dec 7th class and was notified yesterday.

Mike Devincenzi is the CP

swaforme said:
Hey Wedge,

Is Mike D. Mike Devencensi (sp). Ex WestAir.

Yes, he is former WestAir.

We have a big influence from WestAir, TWA, National, AE, and the Grand Canyon.

Other Westies: MM, KR (went to JBLU) MJ. and few others.

Latest resources

Back