• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Any calls from Allegiant?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Got a call for an interview today. Interview is for next Tuesday. Such a short notice. Anybody know if they're trying to fill another class before the end of the year?

It is possible all the ones they offered the job to did not take it. In my class I believe a few got in because others dropped out due to various reasons. May be they need to interview a few more to fill the next class?

Just my opinion - 21 additional aircraft

I was just at corporate for recurrent and the plan was 6 planes by the end of Jan., then 8 more A/Cs for 2006, and 8 for 2007.

However, if the right deal is available for MD80s, the acquisition could be greatly accelerated. It appears we may be getting more Md80 at a very quick pace. That means the hiring and training will increase dramatically.

IMHO,

Jeff

Not sure it this is true or not, but I heard "they" were working a deal for a good number of -83s sitting idle in Japan.

Al Coholic said:
I heard yesterday they were planning a second Dec class.

No second Dec class, nothing until sometime next year, after the a/c deliveries catch up.

If you got called at the last minute, join the club! :) Most of us have been called at the last minute (or second) for an interview and/or class. I think its to get you ready for pop-up charters :p Good luck to all!
Brian

Thanks for the update Brian.. I was wondering how they were going to manage a second class running at the same time.

Training Schedule

Did anyone who got the call from Allegiant bother to ask if they knew that the training schedule was going to be over the Holidays? Or was it included in our packets? I haven’t been home to get mine yet. I guess it’s entirely possible that they don’t know what it’s going to be yet themselves. Just curious

fr8-4life said:
Did anyone who got the call from Allegiant bother to ask if they knew that the training schedule was going to be over the Holidays? Or was it included in our packets? I haven’t been home to get mine yet. I guess it’s entirely possible that they don’t know what it’s going to be yet themselves. Just curious

Nobody quote me, because everything changes day to day, but...in the past you had the holidays off. I suspect GS will finish prior to Christmas, and sim traiing will start after first of the year. But then, I've been known to be wrong, on occasion...sometimes...
Brian

Latest resources

Back