• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Any calls for SWA January Classes?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I stand corrected. I now have full faith that it can be done in 120 trips.

I just bid the 17 days of lines that pay 100+ and then I know exactly what I am doing for the month. It is all what you like. I like to deer hunt!

If you are using wbid, you might want to look at some of the sorting options under block sort. When you can hold a line, you can bid max pay per day (average day pays almost 8 trips) or max pay per block hour (lots of paid deadheads). These enable you to pick up extra in a month if you feel so inclined. I bid max pay per day and trip out around 117 this month for 15 days of work.

Happy bidding and Merry CHRISTmas!

Slug

I use The Bid Meister! Much better than wBid! Newbies check it out!

You can get a free (I believe) 3 month trial on both systems. I did both and liked wbid better. To each his own.

Slug

DH2WN said:
It sucks!! WBid is better.

Did you actually take the time to learn how to use it? If not, I encourage you to do so! I thought it sucked too, until I learned how to use the program. I still have wBid on my comptuer but have not opened the program in over a year.

In regards to OAK or PHX, does SWA have alot of deadheads to LAX or BUR? Also which base gets most of the overnights in LAX and BUR? Thanks in advance.

Latest resources

Back