• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Any CAL New hires getting sent to Guam?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I'm referring to all the American women that swarm to Guam hoping to catch a husband.

An acquaintance (who I can't stand) did that, and caught a guy that studies the effect of the indigeous tree snake on...I don't know, I fell asleep listening to the thesis. They are both losers and deserve each other.

how hard is it to j/s from Saipan to Guam? might put in for it then

English said:
I'm referring to all the American women that swarm to Guam hoping to catch a husband.

An acquaintance (who I can't stand) did that, and caught a guy that studies the effect of the indigeous tree snake on...I don't know, I fell asleep listening to the thesis. They are both losers and deserve each other.

Swarms of American women... yeah. I must be hanging out at the wrong bars. Swarms of japanese tourists, yes. Swarms of phillipino "buy me drinkee" girls, yes. Swarms of strippers, yes. Swarms of husband-hunting haoles, no.

Hows the surf there?

LOL

Doubleoverhead

miles otoole said:
"Have fun in....................GUAM!!!!!!!!" She grabbed the paper from his hand and stared at it for a bit as the entire place was in silence. Slowly she began to cry which quickly turned to demonic possession.

Grabbing the half full tequila bottla off the bar, she threw it against the wall. "I can't f'ing believe this." (Screaming.) After a short rant, she then quoted "I am NOT moving to Guam, I am NOT getting married, I F'in HATE the Navy and I hate YOU (to my bud.) I knew I should have married Jackson." She was SO mad, that she told her family "I am going to marry Jackson. He asked me to marry him last month and I have been f'in sleeping with him." (something to that effect- I was drunk too).

Long story short, she never talked to him again. He spoke to the family a few times, but it never did much. If he could have, he would have ditched the Navy and been living high on the hog right now.

hehehehehehehehehe

And that, my friends, is why you don't get married to the Pensacola Deb you're banging in Flight School.

A system bid is coming next month. There are quite a few, even a guy in my class who wants it. May take several months to get.

SuperFLUF said:
Just heard a rumor about some possible sattelite bases opening. HNL, LAX & FLL are possibilites.....

HNL will go senior REAL SENIOR!!!

Latest resources

Back