• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Any Airline with Good Labor-Management Relations out there

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
And how many 2nd year FOs or CAs do you have on property? Oh, hurt us again with that not so original retort of how we're hurting the industry. Try something new next time. No blue juice, just the facts, Over.

The rates of pay are factual. They aren't fiction. When Sir Richard Branson pays his boys less at Virgin U.S. what will you're reaction be when Neelman cuts your pay to match the Virgin pilots??????

3BCat said:
A man convinced against his will; is of the same opinion still. .
I like that.I like Oldxfr8dog's avatar too.

JB Bus Drvr said:
And how many 2nd year FOs or CAs do you have on property? Oh, hurt us again with that not so original retort of how we're hurting the industry. Try something new next time. No blue juice, just the facts, Over.

Hey Bus Drvr!

You forgot to mention...as far as hurting the industry...JetBlue is providing jobs that put food on the table, and a real chance for a successful career in aviation, all while picking up the walking wounded from from every one of the failed legacy carriers, and their oh so friendly employee appreciation plans; Furloughs. I've made more money at JetBlue than I did at in the same amount of time with US (which by the way was also a great place to work).

conman said:
When Sir Richard Branson pays his boys less at Virgin U.S. what will you're reaction be when Neelman cuts your pay to match the Virgin pilots??????

My money's on "Thank you Sir, may we have another?"

regionaltard said:
Everyone except the folks who think that's all they're worth that is....

You seem to be quite satisfied having a warm place to sit...maybe if you got off the crapper, you could find some perspective without the odor.

3BCat said:
regionaltard said:
Everyone except the folks who think that's all they're worth that is....

You seem to be quite satisfied having a warm place to sit...maybe if you got off the crapper, you could find some perspective without the odor.

You're right about the stench, wrong about the source. Pilots willing to work for less than the going rates have been the bane of our profession since the days you could tell how happy a pilot was by the number of bugs in his teeth. The fact that you work for the latest "industry darling" doesn't alter your role in the overnight dismantling of something that took more than 50 years to build. Your pilot group seems remarkably unconcerned with things that have preoccupied professional pilots since day one. In the original context of the thread, I think that's relevant.

Last edited:
regionaltard said:
You're right about the stench, wrong about the source. Pilots willing to work for less than the going rates have been the bane of our profession since the days you could tell how happy a pilot was by the number of bugs in his teeth. The fact that you work for the latest "industry darling" doesn't alter your role in the overnight dismantling of something that took more than 50 years to build. Your pilot group seems remarkably unconcerned with things that have preoccupied professional pilots since day one. In the original context of the thread, I think that's relevant.

I've got a 15 year pin from ALPA. I know what they have done for the profession. You don't seem to realize that original context of the thread is not about you and your agenda. The thread you are posting on asks which airlines have good Labor-Management relations. So far, you have had nothing constructive to add. JetBlue is one of the best companies I've ever worked for, primarily because of their people.

Looking at OldFox's avatar and I'm feeling pretty good that I didn't know condoms were made that small.

conman said:

The rates of pay are factual. They aren't fiction. When Sir Richard Branson pays his boys less at Virgin U.S. what will you're reaction be when Neelman cuts your pay to match the Virgin pilots??????

You still did not answer the question. With just the facts that you want.

How many 2nd year FOs or CAs do you have on property?

No Spin Zone.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back