Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Any 76-seater FO's getting called from Emirates?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Emirates won't touch CR2/E145 guys but for some reason the 700/900/175 are fine... I'm curious if any non-TPIC FO's are getting bites?

Silly rule...Yet another reason for dual qual....

9E had 4 -900 FO's leave last month/early this month to head over. Something about 60K+ time required. I don't get it, but there is an answer from one of the corners of the RJ world.

Best of luck.

I think its only a matter of time before emirates starts letting people be based in the states with the amount of growth they have planned

Dual qual won't pass the JCBA. The problem is the CRJs would be dual-qual at a higher rate. The 145 guys will vote no because they would make less than IAD/MEM -200 guys that don't fly -700/-900. Or the company could pay a company-wide higher rate, but they won't do that. I doubt the company would support a higher dual-qual rate either, knowing IAD and MEM pilots won't be flying -700/-900. The only fix would be an override and no one wants that, because you would get less pay for vaca or sic, that would be a pay cut for current _700/-900 pilots.

You ASA guys have to remember you're part of a larger group that is not all ATL, DCI, CRJ now. The JCBA has to be equitable to all pilots.

Latest resources

Back