• Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
manitoba said:
Gentlemen

You know what they say about opinions

Everybody has one

And I guess your banking on that other old saying...

"There is a sucker born every minute."

ok now we are talking about strikes, can someone let me know when this is going to happen, should i bring a picket sign to the interview?

I wouldn't worry about that if I were you. First of all, the odds of a strike are so slim I'd take bets on it. Even in the event there is a strike and you are on probation, the company will fire all of the probie pilots, but no contract would pass unless bringing everyone back was one of the conditions.

manitoba said:
OK chicagopilot22

If you dont want the prep then it is OK. It is a free country Just dont discourage the other hopefuls who want the help and may need the guidance to get this job

They only help folks who want jobs at Pinnacle and no other airline. That is their only bread and butter. It is a quality product which includes a simulator session and help with the interview itself and the written test. This test has eaten many a pilots lunch and dinner

If you dont get hired you get your money back

Sounds like a no brainer to me
And yes they are at [email protected]

Best of luck to all of the hopefuls who would like to make aviation their career at any airline of their choosing

MANITOBA

Damn dude. Where is the $500 going? Straight to you? Snake oil salesman? You make it sound like it's your company. Advertise elsewhere. Try Amway next time. You might have better luck.

just wanted to thank everyone who answered all my ?'s... had my interview yesterday, and got the call this afternoon for the job. Very excited. Hope to see y'all on the line!

bigbenno said:
and got the call this afternoon for the job.

You have my sympathies. :D Just kidding. Congrats, and I look forward to seeing you up in DTW.

Regional4life said:
dang dude. Where is the $500 going? Straight to you? Snake oil salesman? You make it sound like it's your company. Advertise elsewhere. Try Amway next time. You might have better luck.

Did you say your callsign is Regional4Life?

I thought so!

Latest resources

Back