Another Pinnacle ?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Chicagopilot22 said:
ok now we are talking about strikes, can someone let me know when this is going to happen, should i bring a picket sign to the interview?

Any strike would be at least 2 years from now. Certainly nothing to be concerned about right now. You'll be long off probation before a strike vote is even taken.

Chicagopilot22 said:
ok now we are talking about strikes, can someone let me know when this is going to happen, should i bring a picket sign to the interview?

Chipilot,

There are certianly operations out there with better contracts (pay and work rules).

Consider CoEX or Mesaba....

interview prep

Although im sure it would help out in the interview, that mempilotinterview.com place is charging 500 for prep!!!!!!!

No thanks

Benno - the class that is currently running, everyone got sent to MSP or DTW. MEM is closed, probably for awhile. You will get your first pick as long as its not MEM. Some guys in both cities will go staight to the line. Maybe 2-3 will sit reserve, but not for long

Stay away from MEM if you can... the lines there are so bad you don't want to go anywhere near it. I'm dreading the next three months of having to bid ten days off and HOPEFULLY stay off reserve... after being here for 4+ years.

Thanks Pinnacle Management... Great morale booster there. :(

OK chicagopilot22

If you dont want the prep then it is OK. It is a free country Just dont discourage the other hopefuls who want the help and may need the guidance to get this job

They only help folks who want jobs at Pinnacle and no other airline. That is their only bread and butter. It is a quality product which includes a simulator session and help with the interview itself and the written test. This test has eaten many a pilots lunch and dinner

If you dont get hired you get your money back

Sounds like a no brainer to me
And yes they are at [email protected]

Best of luck to all of the hopefuls who would like to make aviation their career at any airline of their choosing

MANITOBA

manitoba said:
OK chicagopilot22

If you dont want the prep then it is OK. It is a free country Just dont discourage the other hopefuls who want the help and may need the guidance to get this job

They only help folks who want jobs at Pinnacle and no other airline. That is their only bread and butter. It is a quality product which includes a simulator session and help with the interview itself and the written test. This test has eaten many a pilots lunch and dinner

If you dont get hired you get your money back

Sounds like a no brainer to me
And yes they are at [email protected]

Best of luck to all of the hopefuls who would like to make aviation their career at any airline of their choosing

MANITOBA

I guess the "paying for a job" concept isn't dead at Pinnacle after all.

500 bucks.....YGTBFSM

manitoba said:
They only help folks who want jobs at Pinnacle and no other airline. That is their only bread and butter.

MANITOBA

So they are not pilots for the company then? As I understand my bread and butter is my paycheck. This is gravy on top of the bread and butter. I know times can be tough and we need to be paid more, how about putting the energy in to union and not taking it from guys who will only get paid $200/week with no hotel and no per diem.

The interview is harder to get more qualified applicants. The oxymoron to this is the qualified applicants have already found other jobs.

This prep does not provide us with better quailifed people, it is just helping people pass a test.

I got to admit though, a creative way to pad the bottom line...

Latest resources

Back