• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Another Pilot Rejects TSA's Abuse

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
What would you do, if the TSA agent is a transgender dude but now he is a she? There was a dude/she agent couples year ago working at the security point at Phoenix airport T-4.:puke:

Our government is us. Every single person in Washington making decisions and laws and acts (Patriot Act) was voted into that seat by we the people.

We can do what we have always done as citizens of this country...vote em' out or revolt...

"They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety"...Benjamin Franklin

Last edited:
Our government is us. Every single person in Washington making decisions and laws and acts (Patriot Act) was voted into that seat by we the people.

We can do what we have always done as citizens of this country...vote em' out or revolt...

"They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety"...Benjamin Franklin

Maybe we need a "TSA checkpoint" at the entrance to Congress and the WHite House, That would get their attention.

Imagine those conversations!

KBB

Don't think she's being dramatic. ran into f/a today and she set the metal detector off. Got patted down, she was unaware of the changes. As the hand went up the skirt to resistance, and then back and forth three times (as recommended or required) she felt a finger raised to get a little closer inspection. she swears it won't happen again. As this continues I think you will see more (esp women) people refuse to subject themselves to this, or even the possibility of it.

BTW how will you feel when you find out your screener (male or female) Is actually gay, while he has his hand in your crotch looking into your eyes?

I made them get a chick to pat me down. Then I just kept licking my lips while she did it and telling her "Mama, you got a velvet touch".

Latest resources

Back